Tungsten Carbide Valve Seats
- Company Name:Better Carbide Co., Limited
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2015. 11.16
- Related Keywords:Tungsten carbide Valve Seats, Tungsten carbide, Valve Seats
Better Carbide Co., Limited
Sucker rod pumps valve balls and valve seats are widely used in oil fields, their performance directly affects the usages and service life of the pumps.
Materials have stainless steel, ceramic, hard alloy (tungsten carbide), and can meet the needs of various well conditions, with advantages of high hardness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance.
1) Castings of main alloys: Cobalt-base alloy, nickel -base alloy and stellite alloy;
2) Available forms: End product or blank;
3) Properties: Good resistance against corrosion and oxidation;
4) Main application: Extensively used in petrochemical industry, marine exploration, heat exchanger and pump;
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931